Are you a senior UX designer who’s on a mission to design better products and services for people? Do you believe in good usability, yet aren’t afraid of challenging conventions? Are you good at coaching other designers and facilitating collaboration, while keeping up a good spirit? We are looking for an experienced UX designer to act as UX Lead and if the answer is YES to the questions above you just might be the perfect fit for us!
As one of our UX lead you will be deeply involved the partnerships with our leading clients and is responsible for both planning and quality of UX deliverables in projects, which includes hands on UX design work as well as coaching more junior designers to new heights. You are a conceptual thinker who understands the role of UX in service design and brand building alike with insight gathering and being the core of your work process. You are obsessed with finding the truth by examining the real world rather than taking comfort in hiding behind a screen - thus avoiding the mistakes of theorising before collecting the necessary data.
What really sets you apart is your top of the line UX design skills and your passion for diving into details of information architectures, user flows, wireframes and specifications.
User Experience is central to everything we do at BBH Stockholm. We are on a mission to build the best digital experiences that define brands and our progressive thinking is being valued by some of the leading brands around. This is a great opportunity for a senior UX designer to make their mark in an international environment, join a stellar team of strategists, analysts, designers and creative technologists, to build products and services that make a difference.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a UX designer within recognised agency/consultancy firm, technology start-up or progressive brand
- An analytical mastermind with a Sherlock Holmes personality - obsessed with finding the truth by investigating all possibilities before jumping to conclusion. Even the ones seeming improbable at first
- Stellar UX design skills, with an eye for detail but also the ability to see the bigger picture and context
- A challenger of conventions
- A coach who gets excited about seeing the team progress and clients becoming heroes
- Progressive way of working and drive to enhance cross-functional collaboration
- Enjoying being on stage, not afraid to dazzle clients with your work and stand up for what you think is good UX
- Technical competency, maybe not a superstar developer but understand technical opportunities and limitations
About us - Magic and Logic
We’re a strategic design firm with an experimental DNA and entrepreneurial culture. We pride in designing systems of services and digital products that innovate brands such as Volvo, Coop, Tesco Bank, Bokus, Golfstar and Panini internazionale to name a few.
We work in the intersection of design, business, cultural insights & digital innovation and are fuelled by an obsession for true value creation. We operate in tight, cross-disciplinary teams and work side-by-side our clients to develop experiences that tie corporate objectives with human needs and desires.
We’re the service design arm of BBH Global and part of the Publicis network.