Concept Developer (Freelance)
Creative – Stockholm
We are seeking an experienced and confident concept developer who has the ability to tailor the creative approach to any given situation. A curious & pro-active professional that meets every challenge with fresh eyes and alternative perspectives, avoiding familiar solutions. You will have to feel at home in a multidisciplinary, fast-paced team environment where you apply your creative thinking to bring life to extraordinary system of services and digital products - that has a major impact on both consumers and businesses.
During your career to date you’ve been exposed to a variety of conceptual approaches and ideation techniques – something that have given you the confidence to push both team members and clients to create documented business breakthroughs. You’re a creative thinker that speaks business lingo and has experience of macro trends, innovation techniques and the world of brand. Your track record will demonstrate consultancy strengths, impact on clients, entrepreneurial nature and bleeding creativity. You can demonstrate thought leadership and examples where you led a team through the unknown into the present - resulting in clear impact on client/brand performance. Simply put, you’re a problem solver with an obsession to turn complexity into simplicity.
We expect the right candidate to be able to create and inspire work that is disruptive, impactful and truly amazing. There is an important element of leadership in the role, helping to introduce new techniques and mentoring less experienced team members. You’ll need to show gravitas with clients, strong commercial sensibility and be someone who works best when collaborating with a team.
This is a rare and unusual opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark in an international environment, joining a stellar team of strategists, designers and creative technologists, to produce their very best work.
- I can keep a team of creatives, service designers, partners, and clients focused on-task and excited about their role in a complex project
- I can proactively communicate with clients, prospects, partners and candidates to generate a winning outcome
- I can overcome challenges during a presentation and turn objections into deeper understanding
- I can get more out of an individual or team, people go above and beyond when they work with me, my passion shows
- I can participate in a deep, thoughtful conversation with a senior client about any part of their business
- I can mentor and lead our young and talented creatives in delivering innovative and effective work
- I have a robust understanding on new technologies and how they can further the work we do together with our clients
- I can work closely with strategists to set briefs that empower our teams to achieve greatness, to create work that pushes our clients to the forefront
- I can work closely with account managers and producers to plan and execute workflows
- I am able to juggle multiple projects and I am experienced in delegating work effectively
- I’m very interested in understanding the human nature and mind, reading up on subjects such as behavioural psychology, biases, emotional and rational thinking etc
- I have a background in art direction, copywriting or both disciplines
- I’m aware of the latest technology trends and obsessed with how to use them to created cultural impact
- I have great presentation skills and experience of presenting to C-suite members
- I never leave no woman/man behind, I stick up for my team and I know we’re in this together
About us - Magic and Logic
We’re a strategic design firm with an experimental DNA and entrepreneurial culture. We pride in designing systems of services and digital products that innovate brands such as Volvo, Tesco Bank, Travelex, Hemfrid, Rebtel, and Bokus to name a few.
We work in the intersection of business, cultural insights & digital innovation and are fuelled by an obsession for true value creation. We operate in tight, cross-disciplinary teams and work side-by-side with our clients to develop experiences that tie corporate objectives with human needs and desires.
We’re the service design arm of BBH global - one of the world’s most creative companies - and collaborate closely with our sister agencies across the world.
For questions about the role please contact:
Matilda Marstorp - HR