Design – Stockholm
Are you a senior UX designer who’s on a mission to design better products and services for people? Do you believe in good usability, yet aren’t afraid of challenging conventions? Are you good at coaching other designers and facilitating collaboration, while keeping up a good spirit? We are looking for an experienced UX designer to act as UX Lead and if the answer is YES to the questions above you just might be the perfect fit for us!
You’ll be acting as a UX lead on our biggest clients and you’ll also be a key player in pitches. You are responsible for both planning and quality of UX deliverables in projects, which includes both designing yourself and coaching more junior designers to new heights. You are a conceptual thinker who understands the role of UX in brand building. User research and insight gathering is a natural part of the design process for you and customer journeys are your starting point. But what really sets you apart are your top of the line UX design skills and your passion for diving into details of information architectures, user flows, wireframes and specifications.
Design is at the front and center of everything we do at BBH Stockholm. Our team of designers is on a mission to build the best digital experiences that define brands. This is a great opportunity for a senior UX designer to make their mark in an international environment, join a stellar team of strategists, designers and creative technologists, to build products and services that make a difference.
- Stellar UX design skills, with an eye for detail but also the ability to see the bigger picture and context
- Challenger of conventions, always aiming to design for what’s around the corner
- A coach who gets excited about seeing the team progress and clients becoming heroes
- Experience within working in a designer role in an agency environment, knowing how to bridge the gaps between different competence areas
- Confident being on stage, not afraid to dazzle clients with your work and stand up for what you think is good UX
- Technical competency, maybe not a superstar developer but understand technical opportunities and limitations
- Driven by the value creation between business and customer experiences. This is a key part of selling in our services
- Progressive way of working and drive to enhance cross-functional collaboration
- Experience from working in client organisations is an added benefit
About us - Magic and Logic
We’re a strategic design firm with an experimental DNA and entrepreneurial culture. We pride in designing systems of services and digital products that innovate brands such as Volvo, Tesco Bank, Travelex, Hemfrid, Rebtel, and Bokus to name a few.
We work in the intersection of business, cultural insights & digital innovation and are fuelled by an obsession for true value creation. We operate in tight, cross-disciplinary teams and work side-by-side with our clients to develop experiences that tie corporate objectives with human needs and desires.
We’re the service design arm of BBH global - one of the world’s most creative companies - and collaborate closely with our sister agencies across the world.
This role will be filled on a fixed term basis from the beginning of October 2018 until the end of August 2019 with the aim to move to a permanent contract after this period.
For questions about the role please contact:
Matilda Marstorp - HR
M: +46 76 040 35 59