Do you live and breathe code? Do you love to improve the world using technology? Do you enjoy technical challenges, innovation and always look around the corner on “what’s next”? If you do, this is something for you.
BBH Stockholm is looking for an experienced Android Lead Developer to join our skilled, flexible, expanding tech team to take on challenges in a variety of projects. As a Lead Developer, you will apply your technical skill in both big and small projects – to set architecture, choose tech stacks, do research, help more junior developers reaching their full potential, and also work together with strategist, designers and business stakeholders – with a mission to create digital product and services that has a significant, positive impact on business goals and peoples’ lives.
You are a creative thinker who enjoy working with others, love finding solutions to do what others call “impossible” and is used to go outside of your comfort zone and experiencing new things in the field of tech. You are also humble and wants to work together to solve issues and improve both the “big” and the “small”. You work comfortably on your own, yet believe in the power of close teamwork.
Who you are:
- You have several years of experience from designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform
- You handle common Android-technologies fluently, such as Kotlin, Java, RetroFit, Dagger, SQLite, Room and related tools such as Git.
- Exposure to Reactive programming paradigms.
- You are used to collaborate in cross-functionals teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability is something you handle with ease.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- You feel comfortable in building the architecture for both big and small projects from the ground and up – as well as taking over and maintaining an already existing project.
- You have experience of working with different agile methodic, such as scrum.
- You preferably know your way around in Figma, Jira and Notion and have some experience with cross platform technologies such as React Native, Xamarin, Flutter etc.
About us - Magic and Logic
We’re a service design firm with an experimental DNA and entrepreneurial culture. We pride in designing systems of services and digital products that innovate brands such as Volvo, Coop, AcadeMedia, Tesco Bank, Bokus, Panini Internazionale to name a few.We work in the intersection of business, cultural insights & digital innovation and are fuelled by an obsession for true value creation. We operate in tight, cross- disciplinary teams and work side-by-side with our clients to develop experiences that tie corporate objectives with human needs and desires.We’re the service design arm of BBH Global and part of Publicis Groupe.