Is your interest and passion to make things better, simpler and smarter? Do you believe that a perfect user experience is the key to business success? If yes, this can be a thing for you.
BBH Stockholm is looking for a User Experience Strategist to join our skilled and rapidly expanding UX team. As a UX Strategist, you will apply a stellar skillset to help define and drive the future of the BBH proposition. You will work with a team of strategists, designers, technologists and business stakeholders with the mission to create digital product and services that has a significant, positive impact on business goals and peoples lives.
In our book you are a creative thinker with a Sherlock Holmes personality. Your work always start with people, and you are able to turn research insights into compelling stories that engages both the team and the client. You are an ambitious yet humble professional with proven experience in leveraging human-centered design methodologies to create compelling and useful digital experiences. You work comfortably on your own yet believe in the power of close teamwork. You act with professionalism and maturity to bring transformative insights and strategic recommendations to the process. You are a persistent and ambitious person with a winning mentality that bring energy and creativity to work – even on the more challenging days when you feel under pressure.
In this role you are the voice of the user. You leverage research, observation, data, and best practices to inform innovative new experiences, and think holistically about the impact of your work on both the customer journey and the business. You are entrepreneurial and experimental, a self-starter that is able to lead user experience projects to deliver best-in-class solutions.
User Experience is at the heart of what we do at BBH Stockholm. Our multi-discipline team is on a mission to build the best digital experiences that define brands. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious UX Strategist to make their mark working with leading brands in an international environment.
Who you are
- You have 6+ years of experience from designing apps, experiences, products and services that balance what people want, business goals and technological constraints
- You have a human-centered, holistic view on design and look for ways to simplify the experiences for customers across a wide range of touch-points
- You drive user research – through observations interviews, analysis, surveys, usability tests etc. – and generate relevant insights for your team and client
- You excel at turning ideas into prototypes using Figma, Flinto, Principle and similar tools in order to communicate, test, validate and document concepts
- You have strong communication and influencing skills (written, verbal, presentation) with the ability to be a partner or coach to clients and internal team
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are genuinely curious about users and are comfortable getting to know new
- You like to challenge conventions, keep an eye on trends and always look to be a step
ahead of the rest
- You enjoy being on stage, not afraid to dazzle clients with your work and stand up for
what you think is good user experience
- You are self-organized and structured with the ability to define your own tasks
- You are driven by the the value creation between business and customer experiences
– a key part of selling in our services
- You have a progressive way of working and drive to enhance cross-functional
- Experience from working in client organisations is a bonus
- Experience from working on innovative, disruptive enterprise apps is a bonus
- Deep knowledge of possibilities and best practices when designing native apps, primarily iOS, is a bonus
About us - Magic and Logic
We’re a service design firm with an experimental DNA and entrepreneurial culture. We pride in designing systems of services and digital products that innovate brands such as Volvo, Coop, Tesco Bank, Bokus, Panini Internazionale to name a few.
We work in the intersection of business, cultural insights & digital innovation and are fuelled by an obsession for true value creation. We operate in tight, cross-disciplinary teams and work side-by-side with our clients to develop experiences that tie corporate objectives with human needs and desires.
We’re the service design arm of BBH Global and part of Publicis Group.